Spring is bringing new life to Three Counties Showground as it prepares to kick-off the 2022 RHS show season with RHS Malvern Spring Festival 2022.
- Be the first to see the newly crowned RHS Show Gardens when the festival opens on Thursday 5th May and are available to view until Sunday 8th May.
- Wander around the new Vitamin G Garden, the first RHS Feature Garden to come to Malvern, designed by Landform Consultants in conjunction with BBC Radio 2 Presenter Jo Whiley and built by Landscapia.
- Visit over 50 award winning and specialist nurseries from all over the UK in the Floral Marquee. Be sure to see Malvern newcomers G&K Carnations, Harriet’s Plants, Lincolnshire Pond Plants and Ottershaw Nursery.
- Take a seat in one of 4 Theatres, each hosted by a well-known personality and with special guests including Monty Don OBE, Carol Klein, Arthur Parkinson and Raymond Blanc OBE. Choose from the Festival Theatre supported by My Pension Expert, Bloom Theatre supported by Flowers From The Farm, Nourish Theatre and Nurture Theatre supported by Perennial.
- Explore the new Nurture Zone headed up by garden designer and TV personality Arit Anderson and learn more about the benefits that horticulture brings to our mental, physical and social wellbeing.
- Enjoy a new permanent garden that has been commission to mark the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee. The stunning Platinum Jubilee Garden is filled with Her Majesty’s favourite plants, as well as those named after her.
- Take a pit stop in Nourish, the Food and Drink Pavilion boasting a traditional farmer’s style market alongside artisan, local and independent producers, together with world cuisine.
- Learn how to grow your own cutting garden and be dazzled by the oversized flower crown display in the new Bloom Theatre supported by Flowers from the Farm
- Discover an eclectic range of shopping experiences with everything from gardening and outdoors to homewares, fashion, art and vintage collectables.